Monday, October 18, 2010

1.

I am looking forward to the second quarter of 101.  Since we've started looking further into the career choices and possibilities, I find it all the more exciting.  I think I'm going to be a little more into residential work, but it's nice to know there are so many options in commercial, other than things like office buildings, etc (which I cringed at the thought of). I like the thought of great versatility in a career field, going into a possibly shaky economy.

 I am also looking forward to the speakers we will have each week.  Each of us have different ideas about what ID is or what role we play in it, so it will be nice to have professionals come in and paint us a clear picture of what it really is.  I'm pretty sure some of us have already been taken by surprise by the work we've been doing in studio.  I think some of us thought that we were going to skip the crawl and go right to the walk, but I think through the information we will gather through the speakers, we will gain a better understanding and direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment